Monday, May 5, 2008

So how much DOES extra pollo cost?


So, for the 3rd time in about 2 weeks I ordered the Cucumber Hummus Wrap from Metro... with one dramatic twist! I asked them to add grilled CHICKEN!

I have found, in my new healthy eating kick that I prefer hummus on my wrap, instead of bacon, cheese and mayo. The thing is, I am a "meat with every meal" kind of guy. I like a good piece of grilled chicken in my hippie wrap. It makes me feel like the true carnivore that I am. In case you are wondering I am intentionally trying to sound like a tool.

Joking aside, I have paid 3 different prices for my Cucumber Hummus Wrap with Chicken each time I have ordered it. First I actually paid less than the wrap was listed at normally, then I was charged like $4 for chicken, then today I was charged an extra $2. So while this has become my new favorite wrap at Metro, I am afraid to recommend it to anyone else — because I don't want to be held responsible for their strange pricing. Which, by the way, is clearly based upon the level of grouchiness of the respective sandwich maker you might have the misfortune of having your lunch touched by when they call out "NEXT" when you are indeed next in line.

Why do I continue to eat it? By my calculations its only about 7-9 Weight Watchers points. Can you blame me?

No comments: