Monday, May 5, 2008

Interview with Deanna, Art Director, Health Nut and Simple Sandwich Lover

I recent sat down to talk about lunch with Deanna.

What are you having for lunch today?
I have no idea. I’ll probably pick up something at Metro? Has to be healthy.


How often do you bring your lunch?
I was doing pretty well for a while but I am out of a routine...trying to get back to bringing lunch 3x a week. You?


I’m shooting for 4 x a week brown bagging it. You got a favorite lunch take out or are you a creature of habit and follow the other Metro zombies?
I typically go where I can get in and out quickly. I don’t really care. I went to the Channel one day last week but it took FOREVER to get my order. I also went to Cosi...I’m definitely no creature of habit.


What’s your favorite thing to bring from home?
Well...today I was supposed to bring a PBJ and I totally forgot. I love simple sandwiches...tuna salad is good too. Or...spinach salad with chick peas. What do you bring? You have more meal-like lunches, I think.


I’m not a sandwich person so much. Usually leftovers or salads.

You ready to go get lunch?


No comments: